SAP Business One helps you to streamline processes, gain a greater insight into your business, so that you can act fast and make decisions based on real time information, to help you drive profitable growth.
The SAP® Business One application offers an affordable way to manage your entire business – from accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationships, and project management, to operations and human resources.
A single view of your business to help you stay in control
We understand that businesses like yours have big dreams and big goals, and as your business grows it can be difficult to get a single view of what is happening at any given time, when information resides in different applications or even locations. SAP Business One is designed for small and midsized companies to grow with you, it is flexible, modular, yet powerful and with its user-friendly interface, it is simple to use.
- Accounting – automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Controlling – accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs.
- Simplified – management of fixed assets, the virtual fixed asset function frees you from repetitive manual data entry.
- Banking and reconciliation – quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfers.
- Financial reporting and analysis – create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.
Sales and Customer Management
- Sales and opportunity management – track opportunities and activities from the first contact to deal closing.
- Marketing campaign management – create, manage, and analyze marketing activities.
- Customer management – store all critical customer data in one place, synchronize and manage customer contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook
- Service management – manage warranty and service contracts efficiently, enter and respond to service calls quickly.
- Reporting and analysis – create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and pipeline tracking, using time saving templates.
- Mobilize your sales team – manage your sales information on the move with SAP Business One Sales mobile app.
- Optimize buying and purchasing to increase margins
Purchasing and Inventory Control
- Procurement – create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
- Master data management – manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
- Warehouse and accounting integration – achieve real-time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels;
- Process accounts payable invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your material needs; and schedule your purchases accordingly
- Easier, up-to-date reporting – generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards.
- Transparent inventory control and distribution
- Warehouse and inventory management – manage inventory using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing.
- Bin location management – manage stock in multiple warehouses, by dividing each one into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times.
- Goods receipt and issue control – record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts.
- Production and material requirements planning create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs.
- Efficient reporting – generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards.